Abu Dhabi announces vacancies in many specializations for these nationalities with attractive salaries
Abu Dhabi University in the UAE announced its desire to strengthen its educational structure by adding new teaching staff to the teaching staff in a number of departments. These jobs require specific specializations and require specific nationalities as well.
Specializations required to fill jobs in the Emirates:
- Hold a Masters or PhD qualification from a reputable university.
- Experience in applied mathematics, statistics and other related fields.
- Teaching experience for 3 to 5 years.
- Department of Languages.
- Part-time faculty members.
- Required Qualifications:
- He holds a master’s degree in languages.
- Experience in teaching languages and literature.
- Biomedical engineering.
- Assistant Professor.
- PhD in biomedical engineering from an accredited institute or in computer engineering with biomedical engineering research from a top 200 university in QS ranking.
- Excellent communication skills.
How to apply for a job in the UAE
To apply for vacancies at Abu Dhabi University, you can visit the university’s website and fill out the form available via the following link from here.
It is preferable for these vacancies to have Emirati nationality, but other nationalities are also attracted.
Abu Dhabi University in the UAE offers exciting teaching and research career opportunities. If you meet the required qualifications and skills, do not hesitate to apply for these vacancies, seize the opportunity to work in an advanced and exciting educational environment to develop your career path.