How to obtain a UAE entry visa for residents of Saudi Arabia with ease and ease
UAE entry visa, if you reside in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and wish to travel to the United Arab Emirates, the entry visa to the United Arab Emirates is one of the services provided by the emirate to residents of Saudi Arabia, and allows them to travel and reside in the Emirates with ease.
Requirements for obtaining a UAE entry visa for residents of Saudi Arabia
- The applicant for an entry visa to the UAE must be one of the nationalities covered by this service, which includes residents of the Gulf Cooperation Council countries, in addition to some other nationalities.
- The applicant for a visa to enter the UAE must have a valid residence in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and residents who do not have a valid residence permit may not obtain this service.
- The applicant for the UAE entry visa must have a valid and stable job in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and be employed at the present time.
- The applicant for an entry visa to the UAE must be a holder of permanent residency in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and only permanent residency holders may obtain an entry visa.
How to obtain a UAE entry visa for residents of Saudi Arabia
If you are a resident of Saudi Arabia and wish to travel to the United Arab Emirates, you will need to obtain an Emirati entry visa.
Steps to obtain a UAE entry visa for residents of Saudi Arabia
- What the applicant must do is enter the website of the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs through the following link: https://www.gdrfad.gov.ae
- Once on the site, the applicant must click on the “Entry Visa” option in the main menu.
- The applicant must specify the type of application he wishes to obtain, whether it is for a person residing in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia or for an accompanying person.
- After determining the type of application, the applicant must record his personal data required for issuing the visa, such as full name, date of birth, profession, nationality, passport data, residence and other data.
Conditions to be met to obtain a UAE entry visa for residents of Saudi Arabia
- Applying for a UAE entry permit for residents requires adherence to a set of conditions, in order for the application to be accepted and permission granted to the applicant.
- When the applicant obtains a permit to enter the UAE, the period in which he will reside is only 60 days from the date on which the entry permit was issued.
- One of the conditions is that there be a sponsor to guarantee the resident in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia who wishes to obtain an entry permit to the Emirates.
- It is required that the resident in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia reside for 3 months or more in order for the request to obtain a permit to enter the UAE to be approved.
- The applicant’s passport, provided that it is valid for more than 6 months, otherwise the applicant’s application will be rejected.
- In the event that the resident of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia will travel to the UAE accompanied by a person, provided that the accompanying person presents an entry permit from the sponsor.
- The resident is not entitled to change the job in which he works after obtaining a permit to enter the Emirates.
Emirates entry permit
Entry visa to the Emirates for residents of Saudi Arabia, the country offers many visas for travelers to it, and each visa has a specific period and special requirements for obtaining it.
Types of visas for residents of Saudi Arabia
- A visitor visa allows travelers who frequently visit the UAE to stay in the country for a period of up to 14 days, and it is available to employees and visitors alike. To obtain this type of visa, the applicant must provide a copy of the passport and a personal photo, in addition to the visa fees.
- A tourist visa allows residents of Saudi Arabia to stay in the UAE for up to 30 days or 90 days. The length of stay is determined according to the applicant’s request and the purpose of the visit. The applicant must submit a copy of the passport, a personal photo, and the visa fee.
- A visa for special cases is granted to those who wish to study or train in the Emirates, as well as to patients who need treatment. This visa requires a document proving the purpose of the visit, in addition to the necessary documents and the visa fee.