Good news from meteorologists regarding temperatures
The Meteorological Authority showed and showed this morning details of the weather condition for Eid Al-Fitr 2023, which is expected on the astronomical orbit to start its first days next Friday.
Temperature and weather forecasts for Eid Al-Fitr in the Middle East
This article deals with temperature and weather forecasts during Eid Al-Fitr in the Middle East. Dr. Manar Ghanem, a member of the Meteorological Media Center, stated that temperatures will gradually decrease, starting next Wednesday, and that the weather will have a normal spring atmosphere in the first days of Eid Al-Fitr.
Weather conditions for Eid Al-Fitr 2023 and temperature forecasts
Low temperatures in the coming days
Temperatures will gradually decrease, starting next Wednesday, and will reach around 29 degrees Celsius. And it is expected that temperatures will reach about 27 degrees Celsius in the next two days, Thursday and Friday. It is expected that a normal spring atmosphere will prevail at this time of the year in the first days of Eid Al-Fitr.
High wind activity
Wind activity is expected to increase on some days, making the weather look cooler.
At night periods during the Eid Al-Fitr period, the weather will be cold, and it is expected that the minimum temperature will reach 15 degrees Celsius. Therefore, the jacket must be taken at night, especially for children, so that they do not catch a cold.
So far, humidity levels are still low. It is expected to rise gradually with the advent of next May, and this increases the feeling of high air temperatures, and for this reason it advises citizens to wear summer clothes starting from the end of April and the beginning of May every year, with rising temperatures and high humidity levels.
Weather conditions on the first day of Eid al-Fitr 2023
- Greater Cairo and Lower Egypt Great 26- Lesser 16.
- The Great Northern Coasts 23- and the Lesser 15.
- Greater South Sinai 30- and Lesser 20.
- Northern Upper Egypt, the Great 28- and the Lesser 17,
- Southern Upper Egypt, the Great 37- and the Lesser 21.
The weather on the second day of Eid al-Fitr 2023
The weather is expected to witness on Saturday, April 22, 2023, the second day of Eid al-Fitr 2023, the continuation of wind activity in areas of Greater Cairo, the northwestern coasts, South Sinai and the south of the country, at intermittent periods, and the temperatures are recorded as follows:
- Greater Cairo and Lower Egypt 28- and Lesser 17.
- The Great Northern Coasts 23 – and the Lesser 14.
- Great South Sinai 31 – and Lesser 20.
- Northern Upper Egypt, the Greatest 30- and the Lesser 17.
- Southern Upper Egypt Great 37- and Lesser 22.
The weather is Sunday, April 23, 2023, the third day of Eid al-Fitr 2023
On Sunday, the third day of Eid al-Fitr 2023, the weather is expected to witness wind activity in areas of Greater Cairo, Lower Egypt, the northern coasts, and the south of the country at intermittent intervals, and the temperatures are recorded as follows:
- Greater Cairo and Lower Egypt 29 Minor 15.
- The Great Northern Coasts 26 and the Lesser 14.
- Great South Sinai 31 and Lesser 20.
- North Upper Egypt, the Greatest 34 and the Lesser 17.
- Southern Upper Egypt has a high of 38 and a low of 22.