Saudi passports provide good news to all expatriates within the Kingdom’s lands..now you know
Saudi Passports, to facilitate and expedite the entry procedures for pilgrims to Makkah Al-Mukarramah, a Muqeem platform was created, which provides a service for issuing a permit to enter the holy capital. This platform aims to simplify the process and save time and effort for travelers.
Saudi passports showing the permit to enter Makkah Al-Mukarramah
To obtain a permit to enter Makkah Al-Mukarramah, the expatriate or traveler to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia must follow specific procedures and benefit from the services of the Muqeem platform. In the following sections, we will shed light on the steps necessary to obtain the permit and communicate with the concerned authorities.
Steps to issue a permit to enter the Holy City
To obtain a permit to enter the Holy City through the Muqeem portal, the following steps must be followed:
- Visit the Muqeem website and create a new user account if you do not already have one from here.
- After logging in to your account on the Muqeem platform, select the permit requests service and click on add new permits.
- You will be asked to enter data about those coming to Makkah Al-Mukarramah, such as name, ID number, and travel details.
- Select the persons to whom the permit is to be issued, whether they are individuals or groups.
- The documents and papers required to issue the permit will be specified, and you must upload them to the website.
- After completing all the steps and making sure that the information entered is correct, click on the submit application button to send it to the competent authorities.
Requirements for issuing a permit to enter Makkah Al-Mukarramah
To issue a permit to enter Makkah Al-Mukarramah, the expatriate must fulfill some specific requirements and conditions. These requirements include:
- The expatriate must have obtained a Hajj or Umrah permit from the competent authorities.
- Provide correct and reliable personal data when issuing the permit.
- Upload the supporting documents and papers required for the permit.
- Adhere to the instructions and laws related to Hajj, Umrah and public security.
Saudi Passports explains the advantages of using the Muqeem platform
Using the Muqeem platform to issue a permit to enter Makkah Al-Mukarramah provides many advantages for expatriates and pilgrims, including:
- Save time and effort in obtaining a permit.
- Ease of completing procedures online and from anywhere.
- The ability to easily download the required documents and papers.
- Follow up the status of the request and process it directly through the platform.
Communication with the concerned authorities
In the event of any inquiries or problems during the permit issuance procedures, the concerned authorities can be contacted. The following communication methods are available:
- Contact the Passenger Service Center via the specified numbers.
- Communicate via the specified e-mail to the competent authorities.
- Follow the official pages on social media for the latest updates.
The importance of the new procedures for the entry of expatriates to Makkah Al-Mukarramah
The new procedures from the Saudi Passports for the entry of expatriates to Makkah Al-Mukarramah are of great importance in facilitating and accelerating the Hajj process and providing better service to pilgrims, and among the main importance:
- Reducing the time spent on entry procedures and facilitating the movement of pilgrims.
- Improving the organization of the authentication process and avoiding congestion and overcrowding.
- Provide comfort and smoothness to pilgrims and provide a distinctive Hajj experience.
- Improving the use of technology and simplifying administrative processes.
Inquiry about the status of the permit from the Saudi passports
After submitting the permit application through the Muqeem platform, the beneficiary can inquire about the status of the permit and find out whether the application has been approved or not. This can be done by visiting the Muqeem website and logging into the beneficiary’s personal account.
Saudi Passports provides common inquiries about the procedures for entering Makkah Al-Mukarramah
Some common inquiries may arise about the procedures for entering Makkah Al-Mukarramah and using the Muqeem platform. In order to obtain detailed and reliable answers, it is preferable to communicate directly with the concerned authorities and inquire from them.
End, the new procedures for the entry of expatriates to Makkah Al-Mukarramah aim to facilitate and speed up the Hajj process and provide a distinct experience for pilgrims. Expats must adhere to the specific procedures and requirements and use the Muqeem platform to facilitate the issuance of an entry permit. In case of any inquiries or problems, they should contact the relevant authorities to obtain The necessary assistance and guidance.