The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia announces a reduction in recruitment fees from this country through the Musaed platform
The Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development announced a reduction in the maximum recruitment fee from the Philippines in the past hours.
Based on the advertisement, the maximum recruitment costs are now 15,900 Saudi riyals instead of 17,288 Saudi riyals, and these costs include value-added tax. This reduction comes as part of the Ministry’s efforts to develop the domestic labor recruitment market and control prices.
The Ministry had obligated licensed recruitment offices and companies to set the maximum recruitment costs for different nationalities. The following are some of the current costs of recruitment from some countries, knowing that these prices do not include VAT:
- Recruitment from Ethiopia: 6900 Saudi riyals.
- Recruitment from Sierra Leone: 7,500 Saudi riyals.
- Recruitment from Burundi: 7500 Saudi riyals.
- Recruitment from Uganda: 9500 Saudi riyals.
- Recruitment from Thailand: 10,000 Saudi riyals.
- Recruitment from Kenya: 10,870 Saudi riyals.
- Recruitment from Bangladesh: 13,000 Saudi riyals.
- Recruitment from Sri Lanka: 15,000 Saudi riyals.
This step aims to reduce recruitment costs and develop the local labor market. The Ministry of Human Resources obliges all workers in the activity of recruiting domestic workers to adhere to the highest ceiling according to the declared prices. Human Resources provides an electronic platform called “Musaned” to facilitate all recruitment services.