For the first time in the Kingdom, Saudi Arabia agreed to spread joy to expatriates after allowing them to marry Saudi women under 3 simple conditions!!
Based on the information you provided, there are some conditions and papers required to marry a foreign woman in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and to marry outside the Kingdom as well.
I will summarize these conditions and the required papers according to the information provided in the article:
To marry a foreign woman inside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia:
- The age of the applicant must be between 25 to 50 years, and the age difference between the two parties should not exceed 15 years.
- The applicant must not be engaged to another Saudi girl, and an application must be submitted by the guardian to the governor of the region to which he belongs.
- The required papers must be provided in accordance with the legal and administrative procedures in the Kingdom.
To marry a foreign woman outside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia:
- The age of the applicant should not be less than 25 years, and the age of the woman should not be less than 21 years.
- The applicant must be unrelated, have completed their studies and have a stable job.
- The income of the person wishing to marry must not be less than 3000 riyals per month or its equivalent in the local currency.
- The required papers must be submitted such as passports, marriage contract, no-objection certificate from marriage, and a certificate proving the wife’s marital status, in addition to Saudi witnesses and a copy of their identity.
To marry a Gulf citizen:
- Marital relationship passports must be provided.
- The age of the bride must be at least 25 years old, and the age difference between the two applicants should not exceed 15 years.
- A marriage contract must be presented proving that the husband is sick and capable of married life.
- The wife must obtain a no-objection certificate from marriage and a certificate proving her marital status, even if she was not previously married or divorced.
- The suitor must not have been married to a Saudi woman before, and he must sign a declaration not to marry a Saudi woman, and two Saudi witnesses must be present and signed.