Learn how to register your account on my business platform
The “My Business” platform was launched by the Ministry of Higher Education in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, in order to keep pace with the technical progress taking place at the present time. Which makes it easy and convenient to use.
The launch of this platform reflects the keenness of the Saudi government to provide the best for citizens, regardless of their nationality, and thanks to this platform, everyone can register and benefit from the services available in it easily and conveniently in how to register in the “My Business” platform.
Therefore, we encourage everyone to register on the “My Business” platform to take advantage of the advantages it provides to users, and we hope that this achievement achieved by the Saudi government will be a positive step towards providing better services to citizens and how to register on the “My Business” platform.
How to register on the “My Business” platform
- The steps to register on the “My Business” platform include the following:
- Go to the platform’s official website.
- Enter the required personal information, such as your username and password.
- Click on the “Login” option.
- Wait for a few minutes for the verification code to reach your mobile number, in order to validate the entry.
- Enter the verification code in the space provided.
- Click on the “Login” option.
- We advise you to register on the “My Business” platform to benefit from the services it provides, and we hope that this explanation will be useful to you.
My business platform services after registration
- My business platform includes many useful services that can be used after registration, including:
- View the personal data of the student or employee.
- See the exam schedule and important dates.
- Access academic results and reports.
- Submitting various electronic applications, such as a request to obtain official documents.
- Communicate with the various administrative bodies within the ministry.
- View official announcements and news related to the Ministry.
Thus, registering on the Aamali platform allows users to access these services with ease.
My business platform includes a set of distinguished services, including:
Visual tracking service with postal statement and delivery data.
- Electronic correspondence service, which includes creating new correspondence and recording outgoing correspondence.
- External and internal transaction registration service.
- Task management service and authority delegations.
- Committees and meetings management service.
- Draft recording service.
- Electronic archiving service.
Does my business platform provide its services to companies only?
- No, anyone can use the Aamali platform to manage their personal business, including individuals and companies.
Is there a fee for subscribing to my business platform?
- No, subscribing to the Aamali platform is free and available to all.
Is there a minimum age to subscribe to the Aamali platform?
- Yes, the user must be at least 18 years old to subscribe to the Aamali platform.
Is it possible to download the Aamali platform application on smart phones?
- Yes, the My Business platform application can be downloaded from the application stores of different operating systems.