Holders of that nationality must leave the country and pack their belongings immediately
This morning, the Saudi Ministry of Interior announced new decisions regarding violators of this nationality to leave the country and pack their belongings immediately, as the punishment is deportation, imprisonment and a fine.
The Saudi Ministry of Interior is carrying out joint field campaigns in all regions of the Kingdom with the aim of following up and apprehending violators of residency, work and border security regulations. These campaigns work to improve and enhance public security in the Kingdom and protect the rights of residents and citizens alike. In this article, we will look at the joint field campaigns and the results that were achieved over the specified period.
Violations detected and their numbers
During the joint security field campaigns in the regions of the Kingdom, the total number of violators was seized by 16,105 violators. These violations are divided into the three systems: the residency system, the border security system, and the work system.
- Violations of the residence law: 9,551 violators of the residence law were caught during the field campaigns. This relates to people who break the residence and residence laws illegally.
- Border Security Law Violations: 3,977 border security law violators were seized. These individuals attempt to enter the Kingdom illegally or without proper permits.
- Labor law violations: 2,577 labor law violators were seized. This relates to people who break labor laws and work without permits or illegally.
Illegal attempts to cross borders
During the field campaigns, a large number of illegal attempts to cross the border into the Kingdom were thwarted. Those involved in these attempts were arrested and the necessary measures were taken. According to the statistics, attempts to cross the border were thwarted by 393 people.
- Nationalities attempting to cross the border: Statistics indicate that 36% of those involved in attempts to cross the border hold Yemeni nationality, while Ethiopians make up 52% of those involved, and the remaining 12% are of other nationalities.
- Arrests and Offenses: 37 people were arrested for attempting to cross the border illegally. Also revealed were 23 persons involved in other crimes of a significant nature.
Arresting suspected offenders
Also, 23 people suspected of involvement in the operation, transfer and shelter of violators were seized. These operations are dangerous, as these people provide cover and cover for violators of residency, work and border security regulations. Legal action has been taken against these suspects.
The joint field campaigns carried out by the Saudi Ministry of Interior confirm its commitment to maintaining security and order in the Kingdom. These campaigns contribute to the enforcement of laws, combating crime, and limiting the spread of violations in the areas of residency, work, and border security. Residents and citizens must have confidence in the ability of the security authorities to protect them and their rights.
1. Do joint field campaigns only target violators of residence and work regulations? Yes, joint field campaigns aim to control and follow up on violators of residency, work and border security regulations.
2. Are legal measures taken against violators? Yes, legal action is taken against violators, including arrest and appropriate penalties.
3. What are the objectives of the joint field campaigns? The joint field campaigns aim to improve public security in the Kingdom and arrest violators of residence, work and border security regulations.
4. Do field campaigns protect the rights of residents and citizens? Yes, field campaigns work to protect the rights of residents and citizens alike and ensure their safety and security.
5. Do the joint security agencies cooperate with other security agencies? Yes, the joint security agencies cooperate with other security agencies to enhance security and exchange necessary information to combat crime.