Saudi Human Resources announces the date for disbursing the sustainability incentive 1444.. Here are the conditions and registration steps
Sustainability incentive 1444, Saudi human resources announced the date for obtaining the sustainability incentive, the Saudi Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development has officially announced the conditions for obtaining it and the registration steps, and this incentive comes within the framework of continuous efforts to improve the standard of living and provide the necessary support for citizens in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
In this regard, the Saudi Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development recently announced the disbursement of the 1444 sustainability incentive for all employees working in the government sector, with the aim of promoting good governance, social responsibility and sustainable development.
Conditions for obtaining the Sustainability Incentive 1444:
- The applicant must be a Saudi national.
- The age of the applicant must be 21 years and over.
- The applicant must have an account on the Absher website for government services.
- The applicant must be registered with the Social Insurance.
- The applicant must have an active bank account to receive remittances.
Steps to register for the sustainability incentive:
- Visit the Absher website for government services.
- Choose the sustainability incentive service from the list.
- Enter the required data.
- Submit the application and wait for approval from the competent authorities.
- After approval, the money transfer will be credited to your active bank account.
- In addition to the sustainability incentive, the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development offers many other programs and services to citizens, such as the rehabilitation incentive and the incentive
- Employment of women, job search incentives and many other services that help improve the standard of living and provide the necessary support for citizens.
How to obtain sustainability incentive support in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Among the many government programs offered in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to achieve sustainability and job localization, the Sustainability Incentive Program is one of the most important programs that motivate regular workers and support them financially.
Obtaining the support of the sustainability incentive 1444
To obtain the sustainability incentive support, the applicant who works in the private sector must register in the Tawteen program, through the national energies portal. The sustainability incentive support is disbursed only once, and is equivalent to one month’s wages, and it is not required to obtain the researcher’s incentive support. about job.
Steps to apply for the Sustainability Incentive 1444
The steps to apply for the sustainability incentive include the following:
- Register on the national energies portal from here, and make sure that all data is registered correctly.
- Login to “Our Programs” from the Wataniya Energy Portal.
- Choose a localization program from among the programs.
- Click on sustainability incentive bills.
- Add an invoice.
- Fill in the blank fields and add the invoice.
- Send request.
Conditions for benefiting from the sustainability incentive
The basic conditions for benefiting from the sustainability incentive announced by the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development were mentioned, which include the following:
- The employee must have a wage support request in an approved Emiratisation program.
- The worker must be regular in his work for a period of no less than 13 months without interruption.
- The worker must not have previously received a sustainability incentive.
- The application for the incentive must be submitted by the worker himself.
- The worker or employee must have a request for wage support in an approved Emiratisation program submitted by the worker’s employer.
- The worker or employee must be registered in the Emiratisation list for individuals.
It is worth noting that human resources in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia are one of the most important areas that require great attention, as they help improve the economic and social performance of the country, and motivate employees to be productive and work efficiently and effectively.