Important statement for all travelers, expatriates, and residents inside and outside the State of Kuwait. Travel procedures cannot be terminated except by using this application to facilitate all procedures inside the airport and from the internet platform...
In light of the global situation and taking precautionary measures for the new Corona virus and WHO data, the General Administration of Civil Aviation is preparing to start operating the "Kuwait Traveler" application today, through which it will allow foreign departing travelers to complete their travel tasks with ease, ease and need to use this application .
In the context of the caller, a source told «Victory» that the application that will be launched today is considered one of the procedures required to fulfill the travel requirements for departures and expatriates in a manner that maintains physical distance and electronically handing documents away from paper and contact procedures, and this step is one of the measures that keep everyone safe.
On the other hand, the source said in the newspaper, "Al-Nasr", that civil aviation is keen to follow the highest international standards in converting all travel requirements to be electronic through the application of "Kuwait Traveler" .
Here are all the details the advantages that the electronic application "Kuwait Traveler" will provide to foreign travelers, departures and arrivals to the country are the following:
- Providing the traveler with a special "barcode" that enables him to enter the Kuwait International Airport, where the barcode will be one of the requirements for entering the airport gates, baggage weighing areas and waiting areas
- Entering the passenger's data and personal information to infer his travel information
- Passengers can sign the pledge that precedes the departure procedures
- The application enables the attachment of a traveler-free certificate from the Corona Virus
(PCR) -5 Attach a health insurance for departing citizens
* - Inform travelers about all procedural and health requirements to complete travel operations.